HCS SENIOR REC. 2011-2012

HCS SENIOR REC.  2011-2012
HCS SIMPLY THE BEST !!!!

Friday, May 20, 2011

The U.S. Finals in Virginia Beach, VA

At the hotel before the competition
Pyramid on the beach
Team trophy and picture
Danielle and Sara doing standing tucks!
Kiersten and Alexa in perfect sync
Alyssa with a WOW kick full
Katlyn with her pretty scale


HCS competed in their last competition for the 2010-2011 season at the U.S. Finals in Virginia Beach. Probably the best performance of the year. As a coach there was nothing to complain about......Then I am called to the judges table. We had an illegal stunt that I thought was cleared, but it wasn't. We took a 5.2 penalty and lost 1st place by 4.1 pts. I never cried so hard as a coach. HCS deserved 1st place and another National Title. I learned that the support from my girls and parents was worth more than the trophy that weekend. Trust me, I still wanted that National Trophy for the team, but I walked away knowing we did are best !!!!!!

HCS ended the season with a great record. Thank you ladies for respecting the sport and putting everything you had into the routine. I can only take you so far and it's up to you to do the rest. I am blessed with a great team and I am blessed that you want the win just as much as I do:)

No comments:

Post a Comment